Integrated Communications in MICE Workshop
This one-day workshop will provide participants with the insight, skills and structure to manage integrated communications specifically in the MICE sector. It will use examples from the MICE sector throughout the entire day to bring to light how to use integrated communications specific to our industry.
*Upon completion of the workshop, participants are awarded 06 Continuous Education (CE) clock hours. This can be used in the application process for the Certified Meeting Professional (CMP).
The benefit of integrated communications in the MICE sector include:
• Consistency of message around your destination, venue or service
• Credibility of brand in the MICE marketplace
• Results out of your marketing efforts
• Savings on marketing budgets for your MICE segment
• What is the role of a strategy in the MICE sector, and why it’s important when talking to those buying and using events • Finding insights from the event market • PR • Social Media • Story telling – how to tell your story in a unique way through your channels and the MICE media • Messaging – how to construct messages that will stick with your audience • Marketing Channels
SACEOS Members: S$428.00 (GST inclusive)
Non-members: S$535.00 (GST inclusive)
26 July 2017